Impervious® Base Cabinets
Impervious® outdoor cabinets are made to your specifications. There are four configurations of cabinets made in eight widths.
1. Full height door, specify hinge left or right.
2. Top 6″ drawer with hinged door below, specify hinge left or right.
3. Three drawer stack with 6″ top drawer and 2 drawers below.
4. Four drawer stack with 6″ top drawer and three equal sized drawers below.
- 9″ wide base cabinet (specify hinge left or right) is only available in full height door.
- 16″ wide cabinet is sized for double recycle bin pull out, included with order of #11.
- 33″ and 36″ wide cabinets are not available with either three drawer or four drawer stack.
- Special drawer base, #21, to create raised refrigerator cabinet will hold your 24″ wide by 34″ tall undercounter refrigerator when combined with two tall end panels. (see accessories) It is NOT available in other sizes. Specify finish for end panel, ie. stainless steel, Merbau wood, Black high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- All cabinets have unfinished end panels and require the addition of applied finished ends if exposed, see accessories for applied finished end panels.
- Base cabinets are 24″ deep x 34.75″ tall using 4.5″ toe kick height. For overall depth add the thickness of the doors, approximately 7/8″.
- Cabinets may be “pulled” away from the back wall for extra depth required for the lid of BBQ by using the 2″ x 5″ x 4″ x 2″ custom aluminum spacer, (see accessories).
- Flush 20 gauge wrapped stainless steel, wax finish
- Flush high density polyethylene (HDPE) in black or gray
All doors are approximately 3/4″ thick
Flush metal five sided wrapped doors use exterior water resistant medium density fibreboard (MDF) metallic melamine for the core. The core was tested with full water immersion for 10 days. The result was swelling of less than 1/64th after 10 days. By comparison standard MDF would swell 1/8″ within a few hours of immersion.
Flush HDPE door fronts are made from Starboard solid polyethylene, the same as what the interior of the cabinets are made from. This material has uv inhibitors built into the material, it’s the same material used on yachts.
Cad drawings of the complete line of Impervious base cabinets.
Large scale Cad drawings of individual base cabinets.
Impervious cabinets with flush stainless steel fronts, 6″ stainless steel bar pull with interior rollouts and tray dividers.